Though I was only in the HK airport for four hours, I noticed several things about the local people. I’m going to compare the HK and Chūbu Centrair (Nagoya) airports.
- HK has much simpler fashion and hairstyles for both men and women.
- The average HK man is not as metrosexual as in Nagoya. HK men seem to dress practically, yet fashionably. There are no questionable fashion statements.
- Most women at the HK airport had long, undyed, natural hair. In Nagoya this is very rare.
- A lot less makeup in HK. Again, the women appear very basic and natural. In Nagoya women rarely leave the house without full makeup
- UK English diction
- HK workers socialize a lot with coworkers while at work. This is rare in Nagoya.
I liked the simplicity and appearance of calmness of the HK women.