Have you made any resolutions for for 2010? Here are mine. It’s better to have less NYRs so you can focus better on what’s essential. This list is just a rough draft of everything I would like to improve. I’ll probably only follow through with the top three that make the biggest positive difference in my life.
- drink at least 1.2L of water/day (water only—does not include tea)
- study Japanese for at least 30 min./day, 5 times/week (start after I get my JLPT results in Feb)
- stretch for at least 5 min./day before bed
- experiment with at least 3 glasses of wine/week (preferably red)
- exercise 3 times/week
- run once/week (100-200M sprints at high intensity)
- practice an art (I decided on bonsai: miniature tree cultivation)